ComparePDF is used to compare two PDF
files—textually or visually.
1.2.1 in development
- Updated some libraries.
- Improved some error handling and reporting.
- Updated to use a new PDF library that supports the new PDF 2
standard, in addition to the existing PDF 1.x standards that
previous versions support. In many use cases the new library uses less
memory and is faster.
- Updated some of the other libraries ComparePDF uses.
- Improved error handling and reporting.
- Added an Include Path in Title checkbox to the General tab. This is
checked by default which means that the full path of compared PDFs is
included in PDF reports. If unchecked, then only the filenames of compared
PDFs is included.
- Updated some of the libraries ComparePDF uses.
- Added a Highlight Transparency spinbox to the General tab. This
makes it possible for you to set the balance between how visible
the highlighting is vs. how clearly the highlighted differences
- Changed the default highlight transparency to 80% for PDF difference
reports (before it was 85%). This makes the highlighting stronger, and
still leaves the differences visible.
- First public release of this DiffPDF
Your Privacy •
Copyright © 2006 Qtrac Ltd.
All Rights Reserved.